Thursday 18 August 2011

Welcome!

Well I have finally decided to dip my toe into the scary world of blogging, although not that scary because this is a private blog, so only open to a select few. Which limits the amount of abuse I am likely to get on here by about 5%!

The idea for this blog stemmed from the fact that my bookcases are currently groaning under a scary amount of books and DVDs, which are a disturbing by-product of my slightly addictive personality! Because of this I am often being asked for recommendations of what films to watch next or books to read. So I thought this would be a great place to document my reading and watching habits, give you my opinions, throw some recommendations your way. But also get some discussion going and hopefully get some good ideas from yourselves about where to head next.

This blog is bound to end up being polluted with other random topics that catch my attention. So there may be some sort of drooling post over Jonathan Rhys Meyers (don't say I didn't warn you!). However I can promise you there will be no daily accounts of tedious living (I am sure you don't care what I had for breakfast) and no utilisation of this blog as my own personal therapy couch!

I don't plan on posting everyday, but will try to keep things fairly consistent. Happy reading and look forward to hearing from you all, especially those I don't get to see often.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment